What’s difference between MVC 4 and MVC 5
Some new additional features are available in MVC 5
1. New Authentication system in MVC 5. i.e. Asp.Net Identity.
2. Bootstrap in the MVC 5 templates.
3. New feature to create an ASP.NET MVC 5 App with Facebook Sign-on in (C#).
4. New feature to create an ASP.NET MVC 5 App with Google OAuth2 and OpenID Sign-on in (C#).
5. New feature to Configure Authentication, when click Configure Authentication link at the time when we open new project.
6. Authentication Filters.
7. Filter overrides.